Updated April 2, 2020 @4:00 p.m.
What is COVID-19?
Please see this fact sheet on Coronavirus Disease 2019 from CDC.gov
How are we responding?
At this time, we are closed to all recreational camping guests.
Until May 1, 2020, for the health and well-being of our campers and our staff, we are encouraging people to stay home and will NOT be taking overnight camping reservations for recreational purposes. Ohio has been ordered to stay at home by Governor DeWine. If you are on your way home and need a place to stay for the night, we would be happy to accommodate you.
We are implementing an express check-in system. Our office will be CLOSED TO THE PUBLIC. Please make your reservation online or over the phone. All reservations are to be paid by credit card (no cash or checks at this time) in full, up front, at the time of making the reservation. We will create a welcome packet for you including car passes and a site map showing how to get to your assigned site. The packet will be waiting for you upon your arrival, attached to our information board across the driveway from the office. Please, do not park in any empty sites. An empty site is a potentially rented site, therefore, please park at your designated site that is marked on your sitemap.
We prefer all interactions to be done by phone. Call volume is extremely high at this time.
- TEXT DEDICATED PHONE LINE ONLY (513) 760-4788 (RECOMMENDED)
- Call our Office phone (513) 932-2267 if you have any other questions. You may have to leave a message and please be patient for response.
We will try to answer texts first, calls second and emails last, but ALL as soon as we can.
Per CDC guidelines in adhering to Social Distancing:
- We are canceling all events we’ve scheduled until the ban is lifted.
- Our bath house will be closed until further notice, you will have to use
the facilities in your RV. There will be no public restroom available on the premises.
- The playground is also roped off and unavailable, to prevent close interactions of guests.
- Limit 4 people to a campsite. Paid campers only.
- No outside guests at this time until the ban is lifted.
Despite the restrictions, there’s still plenty to look forward to while you’re here.
We have a catch-and-release fishing lake and we have walking trails through the woods that you can enjoy.
Please see What amenities are available? and What local attractions are open? for more.
If anything changes, we’ll be updating our website and Facebook and sending emails and/or texts to those who have reservations. We’ll keep monitoring the situation and make updates as needed. This could be changing daily.
How are we cleaning the facilities that are open?
We will all need to work together on the cleanliness of the laundry facility. With all of your help by cleaning up after yourself EVERY time you use the laundry facility, and with us cleaning all surfaces by sanitizing twice daily, we are hoping to be able to keep the laundry open for you.
There is a 2-person max occupancy inside the laundry room. Please practice social distancing while in the laundry facility, as well as at your campsite, at the lake and throughout the campground.
Picnic tables and hookups at your site will be sanitized before each new check-in.
What amenities are available?
- We have a catch-and-release fishing lake. Please practice social distancing here.
- We have walking trails through the woods
What local attractions are open?
Take this opportunity to enjoy some time in nature! We suggest you call first to make sure they are still open to the public before you trek out there.
What can YOU do?
- Please stay home as much as you can.
- Practice social distancing – keep a 6 ft. distance between yourself and others. Avoid gatherings of 10 people or more.
- Keep washing your hands frequently! 30 seconds or more is the most effective, so soap up and try singing Happy Birthday to yourself twice as you’re scrubbing.
- Please default to texting, before calling the office with questions as call volume is high.
- If you are camping here, please text (513) 760-4788 to order something from the store and we will be happy to arrange for you to get the items you need.
- Don’t hesitate to ask about our methods. We are actively monitoring for updates from the CDC and adhering to their recommendations for our industry. We feel comfortable being transparent and we’d like to keep communication lines open as we are all in this together.
If anything changes, we’ll be updating THIS PAGE, posting on Facebook and sending emails and/or texts to those who have reservations. We’ll keep monitoring the situation and keep you informed.