|Daily Rate||$75/night + Lodging Tax + $200 Damage Deposit||2-night minimum|
|Holidays||$85/night + Lodging Tax + $200 Damage Deposit||3-night minimum for select holiday weekends|
The first night of any reservation is always non-refundable. However, if the reservation is more than 7 days away, the dates may be transferred to a different available date within the season.
Camping is an outdoor activity. No refunds due to weather.
- Primitive – no water or bathroom, but there is electricity and A/C
- Sleeps 4 – Includes a Queen size bed and a twin bunk bed set
- Guests will need to bring bed linens and pillows, towels, plates, utensils, etc.
- Total owed for cabin reservations must be paid up front.
- If cancelling before day of arrival, the first night would be non-refundable.
- $200 Security deposit will be held on a credit card throughout the reservation in case of damages. As long as the cabin is in good condition upon check-out, no charge will be applied.
- Maximum of 4 people in cabins.
- No pets in cabins.
- No smoking in or on the porch of the cabin.
- No boats or trailers. Please find an alternative.
- Checking in and out of Cabins: Guests must check in and check out during office hours so campground staff can do a walk-through upon arrival AND departure to note the condition of the cabins.
The cabins are not heated, so in cooler spring or fall weather you may want to pack a small space heater. To prevent fire hazards, DO NOT leave a space heater on if you are not inside the cabin to monitor it.
During the winter season (November 1-March 31), cabins are unavailable because public bathrooms and showers are closed.