During the winter season (November 1-March 31), sewer and electric hookups are available but water is shut off to the recreational campsites. Please fill your tanks prior to arrival. Public bathrooms and showers are also closed during this time.
Only one family household may occupy each site, with a maximum of 6 people per site. Continue to physically distance yourselves and do not gather in groups of more than 10 people on your site or throughout the campground. Visitors must always register at the office upon arrival.
See our Coronavirus FAQ page for details.
Our current rates cover 4 people, 1 camping unit, and 1 vehicle per site. Electric is a metered charge for stays of one month or longer. We accept Visa, Master Card, American Express, and Discover. No refunds. No homemade campers (i.e. converted buses or trailers).
- WOOD BROUGHT FROM OUTSIDE THE PARK IS PROHIBITED (Including pallets, saw mill pieces, etc) due to the ash bore, long horned beetle or other insects & infestation creating spreadable tree disease and damage
- We have firewood for sale at the camp store.
- Please do not move fire rings.
- Do not burn anything other than firewood or charcoal in the fire rings. Take trash to proper trash receptacles.
- Maximum of 2 pets per campsite.
- Dog breeds restricted by insurance:
- Any mix including one or more of the above
- Pets must remain on a leash.
- Never leave pets outside unattended.
- Guests must clean up after their pets immediately.
- No excessive barking.
- No pets allowed in the office, pool area, or any public buildings.
- $10/additional vehicle per night.
- All vehicles must acquire a car pass from the office, displayed on rear view mirror.
- $10/person per night will apply if more than 4 people over 4 years of age stay overnight at the site. Max 6 people total per site overnight.
- Visitors must register at the office UPON ARRIVAL. If visitors are to arrive after our office has closed for the day, it is the host’s responsibility to register their guests and pick up the car pass ahead of time.
- Visitor passes are $5/person per day. Day visitors must leave campground by 10PM or the additional $10 will apply.
- Site hosts are responsible for their guests.
|Holiday Rate||$5.00 Extra per night (2-3 night minimum)|
|All Holiday Reservations||Paid up front. Non-Refundable.|
|Cabin Rental||$75.00 + Lodging Tax (2 night minimum) + $200 Damage Deposit|
|Holiday Cabin Rental||$85.00 + Lodging Tax (2 night minimum) + $200 Damage Deposit|
The first night of any reservation is always non-refundable. ALL nights booked at the holiday/event rate are always non-refundable. However, if the reservation is more than 7 days away, the dates may be transferred to a different available date within the season.
Camping is an outdoor activity. No refunds due to weather.