During the winter season (November 1-March 31), sewer and electric hookups are available but water is shut off to the recreational campsites. Please fill your tanks prior to arrival. Public bathrooms and showers are also closed during this time.
EVERY SITE IS FULL-HOOKUP! Our current rates cover 4 people, 1 camping unit, and 1 vehicle per site. Electric is a metered charge for stays of one month or longer. We accept Visa, Master Card, American Express, and Discover. No refunds. No homemade campers (i.e. converted buses or trailers).
- WOOD BROUGHT FROM OUTSIDE THE PARK IS PROHIBITED (Including pallets, saw mill pieces, etc) due to the ash bore, long horned beetle or other insects & infestation creating spreadable tree disease and damage
- We have firewood for sale at the camp store.
- Please do not move fire rings.
- Do not burn anything other than firewood or charcoal in the fire rings. Take trash to proper trash receptacles.
- Maximum of 2 pets per campsite.
- Dog breeds restricted by insurance:
- Any mix including one or more of the above
- Pets must remain on a leash.
- Never leave pets outside unattended.
- Guests must clean up after their pets immediately.
- No excessive barking.
- No pets allowed in the office, pool area, or any public buildings.
- $10/additional vehicle per night.
- All vehicles must acquire a car pass from the office, displayed on rear view mirror.
- $10/person per night will apply if more than 4 people over 4 years of age stay overnight at the site. Max 6 people total per site overnight.
- Visitors must register at the office UPON ARRIVAL. If visitors are to arrive after our office has closed for the day, it is the host’s responsibility to register their guests and pick up the car pass ahead of time.
- Visitor passes are $5/person per day. Day visitors must leave campground by 10PM or the additional $10 will apply.
- No more than 4 extra visitors and/or 2 extra vehicles assigned to your site per day.
- No large gatherings.
- Site hosts are responsible for their guests.
|Pull-thru site (All are Full-Hookup!)||$65.00|
|Back-in site (All are Full-Hookup!)||$55.00|
|Holiday Rate||$5.00 Extra per night (2-3 night minimum)|
|All Holiday Reservations||Paid up front. Non-Refundable.|
|Cabin Rental (Primitive)||$75.00 + Lodging Tax (2 night minimum) + $200 Damage Deposit|
|Holiday Cabin Rental||$85.00 + Lodging Tax (2 night minimum) + $200 Damage Deposit|
The first night of any reservation is always non-refundable. ALL nights booked at the holiday/event rate are always non-refundable. However, if the reservation is more than 7 days away, the dates may be transferred to a different available date within the season.
Camping is an outdoor activity. No refunds due to weather.
|Daily Rate||$75/night + Lodging Tax + $200 Damage Deposit||2-night minimum|
|Holidays||$85/night + Lodging Tax + $200 Damage Deposit||3-night minimum for select holiday weekends|
- Primitive – no water or bathroom, but there is electricity and A/C
- Sleeps 4 – Includes a Queen size bed and a twin bunk bed set
- Guests will need to bring bed linens and pillows, towels, plates, utensils, etc.
- Total owed for cabin reservations must be paid up front.
- If cancelling before day of arrival, the first night would be non-refundable.
- $200 Security deposit will be held on a credit card throughout the reservation in case of damages. As long as the cabin is in good condition upon check-out, no charge will be applied.
- Maximum of 4 people in cabins.
- No pets in cabins.
- No smoking in or on the porch of the cabin
- Checking in and out of Cabins: Guests must check in and check out during office hours so campground staff can do a walk-through upon arrival AND departure to note the condition of the cabins.